02 03 pinkschmink: Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 4 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 4

34
Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 4


Fluffy jumper, £30 (in the sale! woo!), Topshop ~ The Row Moto leather leggings, £1,470, Net-a-Porter (similar)
Acne Pistol boots, around £340, Ssense (love these too) ~ Cross-body tassel bag, £49, Maurices
Red Herring ear cuff, £6 (total bargain!), Debenhams
Isabel Marant pour H&M bomber jacket, sold out, but I love this and this!

By the fourth day of London Fashion Week, I was losing the will to live. I was mega tired, pretty fed up of being rained on or buffeted by the wind and the only thing keeping me going was that I knew I had some great shows on my schedule (including Huishan Zhang). So I did what any fashion girl would do under the circumstances and went all-out black.

This was particularly pleasing because it gave me a chance to wear my COS leather leggings that I'd recently discovered I could squeeze back into (yay!), and other comfy stuff like ankle boots and a fluffy jumper and my Isabel Marant pour H&M bomber. I took full advantage of its reversible-ness and wore it snakeskin-side-out so that no-one would know I'd committed the dreadful faux pas of wearing the same garment twice in one fashion week (quelle horreur!).

Labels:

35 36 37 38