02 03 pinkschmink: Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 2 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 2

34
Today I'm Wearing: London Fashion Week Day 2


Dinner jacket, £540, Brooks Brothers ~ Scoop-neck tee, £14.99, Mango
Croc-embossed skirt, AU$129.95 (approx. £70), Witchery ~ Spanx tights, £25, Revolve
Report Tahoe Oxford shoes, $88 (approx £53), Nasty Gal ~ Robinson hologram clutch, sold out, Tory Burch (similar, similar, similar)
Ryan Storer ear cuff, £410, farfetch ~ Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, £189, WatchShop

Day two was hands down the busiest day of London Fashion Week for me. I had 17 shows to attend but sadly only managed to make it to 14 of them – when one show starts late it messes up your entire schedule. However, I did manage to see some pretty spectacular collections on the Saturday, as well as popping into the Wolf and Badger showcase at the Savoy, where I bumped into these hotties.

But more on all that later. For the Saturday, because I knew I would spend the day running around all over town, I needed to be comfortable first and foremost. Hence: flat brogues, long-sleeve tee (with thermal cami underneath ... it was cold), croc-print skirt and oversized men's tux jacket, plus an ear cuff for sparkle.

I really liked the simplicity of this outfit, and although I have a weird 'thing' about not re-wearing outfits, variations on this are quite likely to become firm favourites. That is, once I can snap myself out of my post-LFW PJ phase ...

Labels:

35 36 37 38